Monday, April 18, 2011

We've arrived!

(Actually we arrived yesterday)
I haven't updated this for the entire trip down, but I'm finally getting to it. I'll see if I can post photos later, but I didn't get as many on the way down as I would have liked. I'm currently eating lunch and typing, but
since we didn't pack utensils the keyboard is lucky we aren't having anything very sticky! (bread & butter and salad) I must remember to add to my notes not to go on long trips during spring break, especially without reservations! (what were we thinking?) Anyway, we got here, the weather is nice (supposed to be 85 and sunny all week), we've done one practice, and my birthday is soon.
The practices are hard. I'm still sore from the morning practice, and we have another one this afternoon!

Must go now,

Zachary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I like feedback!