Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Reactions to chemistry...

Some of my reactions when taking MIT chemistry:

(There are a number of weeks omitted in this list)

Week 1:     No problem! What's the big deal?

Week 2:     Woah, what happened? This stuff is hard!

Exam 1:     There's no way I'm passing; the question is just how long should I stick with it?

Week 7:     I've asked someone who majored in chemistry, and they have no idea how to solve these problems.

Week 9:     I've asked a college chemistry professor with a PhD, and they have no idea how to solve these problems.

Exam 2:     For some reason unbeknownst to me, I scored 4 % higher than on the first exam, but there's still no way I'm passing.

Week 10:     How in the world did I get a perfect 100 score for my homework ?!?

Week 11:     Whooho! No homework, and I only need a 44 % in the final exam to pass... Just maybe.. !

Week 12:     Whoo- AAH! The Final is this week!

Final (before):   It would take an act of God for me to pass!

Final (after):     -And a miracle occurs...

Never again!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. CONGRATULATIONS on passing!! I think you learned more about character and perseverance than anything else from that class!
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      I'm really glad I'm finished with that too; it took a lot of patience!

      Delete

Please comment, I like feedback!