Monday, July 15, 2013

More good advertising

This is good advertising, at least in concept. The video is somewhat sub-par.


I guess this reduces the possibility of a leaking liquid cooling system ruining your motherboard/CPU.
My first thought is that the coating will trap heat, but I guess some silicone based coatings have decent thermal transfer.
It also makes open air cases more attractive, though I like the ASUS Sabertooth armor too.
Now I'm just waiting to hear of this for laptop motherboards!

2 comments:

  1. Is it completely resistant to water? Also, how long will it last? It would be awesome to just submerge a PC in water then do a ridiculous overclock. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it completely resistant to water? Also, how long will it last? It would be awesome to just submerge a PC in water then do a ridiculous overclock. :D

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I like feedback!