Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Movies and setup on trip

Before we left on this trip, I was told that we would be watching a movie. The obvious resonse as the movie setter~upper (Yes I know, the kindle doesn't have proper dashes. Very annoying) was to figure out how to set up a reasonably good movie without taking up too much space. My solution was to pack various movie equipments in several places. The giveaway was the projector. I couldn't fit it in my backpack, and just put it behind the suits so it showed up when we started unpacking. The main potential glitch was that while I had packed everything required to watch a movie except a movie! I had heard that we were watching a movie, and so I naturally assumed that they would be bringing the movie. When we got there, and I found out that we didn't have a movie I was a little bit worried, because I didn't know how fast their network was. Luckly it was fast enough to stream SD video and we enjoyed watching the Lone Ranger. The nxt day we went to walmart and got 'the Fox and the Hound'. I would have preferred ether Gods and Generals, or Narnia, but Narnia really needs to be watched with my whole speaker system, and I only brought one of mama's Bose speakers in my duffle bag. You probably haven't seen my duffle bag, but it's like six feet long, and I might as well put it to good use¡ (No, my kindle doesn't have proper exclamation marks, but inverting it makes it much more exclamitory don't you think¿
-computer-
We wouldn't have gotten a movie at walmart, but I mentioned that I just happened to have a Blu-Ray player in my backpack.
 What I want to know is why my mom laughed so hard when I mentioned that I happened to have a Blu-Ray player in my backpack? Can anyone tell me?
Comments are at the bottom of this post

Sent partly from my kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I like feedback!